Are you worried about your website´s payment processing security? With CRE Secure Tokenization, you´ll receive ´on-demand´ secure payment-data storage in one of several integrated PCI DSS-certified gateway vaults, allowing you to transact business-as-usual. A secure token is returned, along with a mask of the card account number, for use with follow-on transaction-related activities.
Other leading tokenization and vault solutions today only take you halfway.
The problem today with most tokenization and vault solutions for online merchants is getting the sensitive card data into the vault for the first time in order for it to be converted into an inert token. If the initial card acceptance process, for example, displays a form entry page from the non-PCI compliant merchant server environment, then the risk of tampering, ´carding´ or malicious re-direct still exists.
CRE Secure tokenization is part of the complete PCI Compliant payment solution working in conjunction with our patented payment acceptance technology using HTML Clone® for the Hosted Pay Page or iForm™ for the Hosted Pay Form and Hosted Pay Mobile to secure the sensitive card data on the way to the vault the 1st time!
With our Enterprise-Class Payment Security Solutions, merchants can:
- Vastly reduce expenses and their exposure to risk by avoiding the storage and handling of sensitive payment information.
- Reduce or even eliminate the scope of PCI Compliance, depending on the environment.
- Store information in one of several integrated PCI-Compliant gateway vaults and transact as usual.
- Use our patented HTML Clone® or secure iframe-based pay form technology to provide a seamless checkout flow for your customers and never accept credit card data into your servers.
- Centralize your payment systems and secure transactions across multiple sales and support channels.