Hosted Pay Mobile delivers seamless PCI compliance for merchants.
When used to place online orders via the internet or on-board applications, smartphones must adhere to the strict requirements of PCI-DSS standards just like browser accessing an online shopping application. While meeting PCI compliance requirements as an e-commerce merchant can be a daunting task, an incredibly complex and expensive undertaking where the rules are often changing. Thatís why CRE Secure makes it easy to leverage our PCI Compliant process to manage the storage, transmittal, and processing of your customersí sensitive credit card for mobile payment transactions.
Secure credit card acceptance for e-commerce transactions for iPhone and Android users.
CRE Secure Hosted Pay Mobile is designed to seamlessly integrate into the payment checkout processes used on the iPhone and Android. The PCI compliant and patented mobile payment form is presented to the smartphone user to capture the cardholder data. To the shopper, the experience is seamless. Shoppers never realize that the payment form came from a secure PCI compliant vault location and not the merchant site.
Most gateways and other hosted payment services offer their own heavily branded checkout payment pages and require the uploading and maintaining of static template pages. Many websites designed with feature-rich content use iframe and java script techniques to effectively present the content to the viewer. While great for delivering a quality user experience, this approach introduces many possible attack vectors that could result in the insertion of malicious code in the website and cause a potential data breach.
Not anymore. With Hosted Pay Mobile from CRE Secure, our hosted payment acceptance platform is built into the merchantís mobile payment acceptance page and the mobile payment form is served up to the consumerís smartphone in a private, heavy-encrypted secure connection between the consumer and CRE Secure.
CRE Secureís hosted mobile payment solution provides an efficient and economical way for merchants who support storefronts and shopping carts optimized for mobile to achieve PCI compliance. The CRE Secure hosted solution can be used by any business that allows customers to make mobile payments using iPhone and Android smartphones. Independent smartphone application developers can integrate the CRE Secure hosted payment solution into their distributed applications to ensure PCI compliance for their ecommerce clients.
Merchants and technical staff can worry less about managing PCI compliance and mitigating the risk of a data breach and focus more on providing a great customer experience, which includes providing customers with the peace of mind that their transactions are safe and secure.
Getting started with CRE Secure's Hosted Pay Mobile is a snap. Benefits to merchants are:
- Increase revenues by expanding your e-commerce initiatives to iPhone and Android users.
- Preserve your brand and your investment in your site with a seamless experience for your shoppers.
- Never touch sensitive credit card data on your servers again, but keep all the features and functionality as if you did.
- Reduce or even eliminate the scope of PCI Compliance that you are responsible for without expensive upgrades to your network or data center hosting costs. You get to leverage our investment and status as a certified PCI DSS Compliant service to protect cardholder data.
- Integrate rapidly to your systems and pages with the readily available Hosted Pay Mobile toolkit.
- And with CRE Secureís Hosted Pay Mobile, the need to use PA-DSS (Payment Application Data Security Standard) software applications is a thing of the past.
Note: Beginning November 1, 2010, new online retailers are no longer allowed to host credit card transactions in non PCI-approved environments, and those merchants that are not compliant can be fined, have their transaction fees raised, or have their merchant accounts frozen.